AED Sales & Maintenance
Make sure your AED is working properly. More than 356,000 out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrests occur in the United States every year. 1 in 5 AEDs are out-of-service, out-of-compliance, or not ready to rescue due to poor maintenance and oversight. Detroit CPR Training, LLC is committed to ensuring your device is working properly.
- LIFEPAK 1000
- LifePack CR2
- HeartSine SAM Series AEDs
- DefibTech LifeLine AED
- Zoll AED Plus
- Zoll AED 3
- Cardiac Science PowerHeart G5
- Cardiac Science PowerHeart G3
- Standard Graphical Display
- ECG Display
- Loud voice prompts and lighted buttons to guide you.
- Large LCD screen displaying graphics and text for quick reference can be seen from any angle and in bright sunlight.
- Pre-connected electrodes that help speed your response when every second counts.
- Pediatric therapy can be easily provided using the Infant/Child Reduced Energy Defibrillation Electrodes.
- High capacity battery to provide the power for up to 440 shocks or approximately 17 hours of monitoring time.
- IP55 Durability Rating
- Fully Automatic
- Once CPR begins, cprINSIGHT technology automatically analyzes and detects if a shock is needed. This significantly reduces pauses in chest compressions, even eliminating pauses if the rhythm is determined to be non-shockable.
- The CR2 is the only AED that allows chest compressions during ECG rhythm analysis, thereby reducing pauses between CPR and defibrillation.
- the LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator uses simple graphics, audible instructions and automated features to help users remain focused.
- The CR2 was rated easiest to use, easiest to hear and highest in overall user confidence by AED users.
- IPS55 Durability Rating
HeartSine SAM Series AEDs
- HeartSine SAM 350
- HeartSine SAM 360
- HeartSine SAM 450
- The semi-automatic HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P (SAM 350P) and fully automatic HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P (SAM 360P) offer industry-leading value and environmental protection, all in an easy-to-operate system in the smallest and lightest package available.
- The fully automatic SAM 360P detects motion or other significant interference to reduce the likelihood that the user is touching the patient prior to shock delivery.
- Portable and lightweight.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD is much lighter (2.4 lbs.) and smaller than other defibrillators.
- Highest level of protection against dust and water.
With its IP56 rating, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD defibrillator offers unmatched ruggedness.
- Clinically Validated Technology.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD utilizes proprietary electrode technology and SCOPETM biphasic technology, an escalating, low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for differences in patient impedance.
Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, including CPR, a key link in the chain of survival.
DefibTech LifeLine AED
- LifeLine AED
- LifeLine Auto
- LifeLine View
- LifeLine ECG
- LifeLine View the first AED with a full-motion color interactive display that shows step-by-step videos for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
- The Lifeline VIEW runs extensive self-tests daily to ensure that it’s working properly and indicates ready status with a bright, easy to see flashing indicator.
- The Lifeline AUTO defibrillator, with its one-button operation, features all the functionality of the Lifeline AED. It is a fully automated defibrillator that automatically delivers a shock - without intervention - if advised.
Zoll AED Plus
- Fully Automatic
- The ZOLL AED Plus® defibrillator will guide you through the process of performing high-quality CPR and will, if needed, deliver a potentially lifesaving shock to the heart.
- ZOLL’s proprietary Real CPR Help® technology helps guide rescuers to perform CPR in accordance with the most recent guidelines for depth and rate of compressions. You will know when you are delivering high-quality CPR. The user-friendly and intuitive design of the ZOLL AED Plus will help give unexpected heroes the confidence and knowledge they need to treat SCA.
- Designed to withstand harsh environments and temperature extremes, the AED Plus has an ingress protection (IP) rating of IP55, which means it is highly resistant to dust and moisture.
Zoll AED 3
- The ZOLL AED 3® defibrillator will guide you through the process of performing high-quality CPR and will, if needed, deliver a potentially lifesaving shock to the heart.
- ZOLL’s proprietary Real CPR Help® technology helps guide rescuers in performing high-quality CPR, in accordance with the most recent guidelines for depth and rate of compression.
- A ZOLL AED 3 device with Real CPR Help lets rescuers know if they are doing compressions at the most effective rate and depth. The AED’s integrated real-time feedback eliminates guesswork; it provides rescuers with visual and audio prompts to “Push Harder” or will let them know when they are doing “Good Compressions,” keeping rescuers on track to administer high-quality CPR.
- ZOLL’s CPR Uni-padz have an industry-leading shelf life of five years and can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need to maintain two separate sets of pads.
Cardiac Science PowerHeart G5
- Fully Automatic
- The Powerheart G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy.
- The Powerheart G5 is the first FDA-approved AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life.
- The durable G5 has been tested to military standards and features an IP55 rating for protection against dust and water.
- The G5 customizes the shock to deliver the appropriate energy needed to each patient. Defibrillation energy automatically escalates if additional shocks are needed with a fast shock time of 10 seconds or less.
Cardiac Science PowerHeart G3
- Powerheart AEDs use pre-connected pads that can be used in either position on a patient. This means that either pad can be placed in the upper-right or lower-left chest position making pad placement much easier than other manufacturer’s pads.
- Cardiac Science AEDs analyze the patient using our proprietary RhythmX technology to determine his/her electrical impedance (resistance levels) and then customize an appropriate energy level for that individual patient. And, if more than one shock is necessary to convert the patient, our analysis software utilizes variable escalating energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level.
- Our text screen provides a visual script in tandem with the audible voice prompts. Especially useful for the hearing impaired, or for use in noisy environments, this screen also provides valuable rescue information (including the length of rescue and number of shocks delivered) to EMS professionals when they arrive on the scene.